As a Certified Minority Supplier and Certified Small Business Administrator, Select Source recognizes the value of its communities and the integral role we play in each other’s lives every day. Our “Strive for Significance” program is our way of understanding that a company exists to benefit others. We are here to benefit our clients and the community. We encourage all of our employees to engage in opportunities that have a personal meaning. Select Source is proud to be Striving for Significance today through its public service and community involvement in the following ways:
Strive for Significance
Since our inception, “Strive for Significance” has been SSI’s way of giving back and having a positive impact on the communities and world that we live in. We encourage our employees to always Strive for Significance by regularly engaging in community and charitable organizations.
As a company, the organizations we support include: Feed my Starving Children, Children’s Cancer Research Fund, CRY America, SOS Children’s Village, Girl Scouts of America, Red Cross, Salvation Army, The ARC, MEDA, NMSDC, U.S.A Cricket Association, University of Minnesota, American OIC and the Toys for Tots Foundation.
We proudly practice public service and community involvement. Below are some examples of our recent Strive for Significance projects:
- University of Minnesota - Select Source works with U of M students and graduates to cultivate their skills and market their services for long term employment in the workplace through internship opportunities.
- Support Small Business – Select Source assists other SBA’s in their technology needs. Select Source has assisted small enterprises with their infrastructure, security, application selection, deployment, and web needs.
- American Red Cross – Select Source has provided IT resources for volunteering opportunities on technology projects at the American Red Cross.
- Girl Scout Programs – Bridging the cultural divide, young girls receive education about other countries and cultures and learn to understand the wonderful planet we all share. Select Source employees and their families participate and donate to the Girl Scout program.
- Dunwoody Partnership – Select Source partnered with Dunwoody Institute to assist in designing a program for the graduates for "job readiness" after graduation.Select Source partnered with Dunwoody Institute to assist in designing a program for the graduates for "job readiness" after graduation.
- Toys for Tots – At SSI, we have an annual toy drive that contributes to the Toys for Tots program.
- Feed my Starving Children – At least twice a year, our SSI employees donate time to this program.
- Minnesota Cricket Association – Select Source’s sponsorship of the Cricket association is a valued community event that promotes the sport and the culture.
- Over a decade of "Giving Back" - "Strive for Significance" is our way to give back, and have an impact to the world we live in.
We encourage our employees to engage in community and charitable organizations.
Organizations we support: CRY, SOS Children’s Village, Feed my Starving Children, Children’s Cancer Research Fund, US Cricket Association, Girl Scouts of America, Red Cross, Salvation Army, The ARC, MEDA, NMSDC, University of Minnesota, American OIC, TOYS FOR TOTS.
- Childrens Cancer Research
- Susan G Komen Race for the Cure
- Feed My Starving Children
- SOS Childrens Village In India
- Arc Value Village
- Torchlight 5k
- Tough Mudder
Our Offerings Include
- Information Technology Staffing
- Information Technology Services
- Engineering Services
- Financial Services
- Energy & Utility Services
- Retail Services
- Application Development
- Project Services
- System Development and Integration
- ERP Applications
- Supply Chain Management
- Data Extraction
- Data Migration
- Risk Management
- Cyber Security