SSI offers a comprehensive range of IT services to help retailers maximize the value of capital spend. IT is no longer solely about transaction processing but a true source of competitive advantage. Leading retailers are now differentiating between basic infrastructure and transaction processing services.
IT Strategy must be business driven, define its role, how IT will support the business, and how resources should be optimally deployed. SSI’s IT strategy services help clients develop a business strategy, technical architecture, and plan to most cost effectively transport from their current to the desired state.
Systems Development and Integration
Todays Packaged software solutions only provide some of the functionality required for retailers. SSI’s System Development and Integration services assist clients in the complete life cycle from package evaluation, selection, customization, and modification until full deployment. Our Integration services use both Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions as well as point-to-point solutions.
Enterprise Resource Planning
EERP systems form the information systems “backbone” for many retailers. SSI provides complete design, development and implementation services for SAP, Oracle and PeopleSoft ERP applications, as well as other applications which are industry-specific.
SSI and Oracle
SSI's key strengths include in-depth knowledge of the Oracle Retail product suite and years of successful deployments in delivering all of the Oracle advantages to our retail clients.
Our expertise includes :
- Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Merchandising Operations Management
- Warehouse Management
- Supporting a wide range of Oracle offerings including Professional Services, Product Development and Quality Assurance
- Expertly integrating Oracle solutions with legacy systems
- Delivering affordable custom solutions
- Engaging consulting teams with extensive experience in large-scale implementations
Oracle® Retail (Retek®) is a complete solution that includes :
- Supply chain and multiple retail channels
- Back-office functionality for finance and human resources
Oracle® Retail (Retek®) Software Implementation :
- Business and functional analysis
- Technical analysis and design
- Retek Module Implementation
- Systems integration